< back 
2 replies [Last post]
User offline. Last seen 8 years 28 weeks ago. Offline

Hello all,
i am looking for some information.

i will be looking to get my first kit car early next year (now we have a house with a decent garage). It will obviously be my weekend fun car to drive.
I want to spend up to about 3-3500 at an absolute max really. I know from my very limited research that westfields and caterhams are totally out of my league so thinking more along the Robin Hood & Locust routes.
Could someone explain to me the different Robin Hoods (i see ones advertised as 2b's?) and which are the better cars etc? 2.0 pinto engine etc etc.

Further to that does anyone know where i can find a list of kit car shows in the Uk?
i live in South Wales but obviously wouldnt mind travelling.

Thank you for any help.

Kind Regards & Keep On Motoring
Rich

User offline. Last seen 7 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Kit Cars

hi rich hope you don't mind me emailing you saw your message on here regarding kit cars I have one that you may find interesting although I had,nt thought of selling it yet its a fisher fury menace motor bike engine 1000 cc Honda fireblade rear engine all except the engine is brand new but low miles engine it has paddle shift 6 speed box bucket seats manifold tubeler ? freelander diff drive shafts disc brakes all round stainless brake lines wireing loom. roll bar all adjustable suspension and coil overs ect ect wont go into any more with what it has in case you are not interested I purchaced it after sold my raffo belva (google it) due to a bad back couldnt get out very easy due to the gull wing doors thought it was a good idea at the time now have got copd old age (73) going on 21 so can,t do much these days I have invoices for over £11000 that came with the car I might be able to keep the price under £4000 I think it would make a very good project have a look at my ebay feedback that might help a_bobkat let me know what you think cheers bob have a good new year anyway. PS If you would like more details or photos just let me know.

User offline. Last seen 7 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
kitcars

hi rich hope you don't mind me emailing you saw your message on here regarding kit cars I have one that you may find interesting although I had,nt thought of selling it yet its a fisher fury menace motor bike engine 1000 cc Honda fireblade rear engine all except the engine is brand new but low miles engine it has paddle shift 6 speed box bucket seats manifold tubeler ? freelander diff drive shafts disc brakes all round stainless brake lines wireing loom. roll bar all adjustable suspension and coil overs ect ect wont go into any more with what it has in case you are not interested I purchaced it after sold my raffo belva (google it) due to a bad back couldnt get out very easy due to the gull wing doors thought it was a good idea at the time now have got copd old age (73) going on 21 so can,t do much these days I have invoices for over £11000 that came with the car I might be able to keep the price under £4000 I think it would make a very good project have a look at my ebay feedback that might help a_bobkat let me know what you think cheers bob have a good new year anyway. PS If you would like more details or photos just let me know.